Terms and Conditions
The term ‘BullsEye SuperFactors Ltd’ or ‘BullsEye’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BullsEye Distribution Centre, Hunt Lane, Bentley, Doncaster DN5 9SE. Our company registration number is 3140971 at Companies House,Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, photographs, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws ofEngland,Northern Ireland,ScotlandandWales.
We will always do our best to meet your delivery requirements, but there may be occasions when this is not possible and these terms and conditions relate to those occasions. We will always do our best to keep you informed should one of those occasions arrive.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by us upon despatch from our place of business will be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- We will not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by our negligence) unless written notice is given to us within 10 days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
- Our liability for non-delivery of the Goods will be limited to, at our discretion, replacing the Goods within a reasonable time, issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods or a refund of the purchase price paid.
- Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged or do not materially comply with their description will be notified by you to us and (where appropriate, to the carrier) within 7 days of their delivery. Provided that you return such Goods to us in accordance with our Returns Policy, we will at our sole discretion replace such Goods, issue you with a credit note for the price of such Goods or refund the price paid for such Goods.
Due to the technical nature of some of our products warranty information can be different depending on which goods are purchased. Please read the information below regarding warranty and contact us if you have a specific issue to discuss.
Each of the Goods are supplied with the benefit of a warranty given by the Goods’ manufacturers (details of which will be provided to you with the Goods or otherwise on request (“the Warranty”)) provided that you comply with the conditions set out below, as well as any provided with the Warranty (“Warranty Conditions”).
If Goods become faulty during the period of the Warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us.
We will repair (or at our sole option) replace such Goods with the same or superior Goods, without charge, and shall have no further liability to you. If Goods become faulty after expiry of the Warranty, and you request that we replace or repair such Goods, then we shall charge our then standard list price for such repair or replacement.
Your sole remedy in respect of a failure of the Goods to comply with the Warranty is as set out in the Warranty Conditions above.
If you have a warranty claim then you must give us reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty. We will on occasion request that you promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed and carriage paid to us for examination.
We will have no liability with regard to any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the claims procedures in the Warranty Conditions.
The above warranty is given by us subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods’ manufacturers’ instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
BullsEye shall have no liability for incorrect Goods purchased by you online for foreign registered cars once the Cooling-Off Period lapses. To minimise the purchase of any incorrect Goods we advise that customers with foreign registered vehicles call our specialist technical sales staff for further information.
Please see our Returns Policy for full information on returns, refunds and exchanges.
EXCHANGE UNIT SURCHARGES
Where service exchange units are purchased, you will be invoiced with a sum referred to as a “surcharge” which is in respect of the old unit that you may return to us. If the old unit is returned within 7 days from the delivery date a refund will be issued by us in respect of the “surcharge” provided that the old unit is identical to the unit purchased and in a condition (in our sole discretion) that enables it to be re-manufactured.
GOODS AND SERVICES
All brochures, specifications, drawings, catalogues, particulars, shapes, descriptions and illustrations, application guides and information, price lists and other advertising matter are intended only to present a general idea of the Goods and Services described in them.
We reserve the right to deliver Goods of a modified design provided that any difference does not make the Goods unsuitable for any purpose you have made known to us.
The Goods will conform in all material respects to any sample provided to and accepted by us. The Goods and Services will conform in all material respects with any specification provided to and accepted by us. We reserve the right to amend any design or specification without prior notification provided that it does not adversely affect the performance of the Goods and Services.
Technical specifications are approximations unless specifically stated otherwise.
You will not remove, alter, deface, obfuscate or tamper with any of the trade marks, names or numbers affixed to or marked on the Goods nor allow any one else to do so.
If the Goods are manufactured in accordance with any design or specification provided or made by you, you will compensate us in full on demand for all claims, expenses and liabilities of any nature in connection with them, including any claim, whether actual or alleged, that the design or specification infringes the rights of any third party.
By placing an order with us, you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
You are at least 18 years old;
You are resident in the United Kingdom;
The information you provide to us during the process of placing an order for Goods and/or Services is accurate, complete and not misleading.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the provisions of these terms, the following provisions set out the entire financial liability of us (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
any breach of these terms;
any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability:
for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
for fraud or for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Subject to the conditions above we will not be liable to you for:
any indirect or consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs or expenses;
loss of profit;
loss of business;
loss of income or revenue;
loss or corruption of or damage to data;
waste of management or office time; or
depletion of goodwill.
Our total liability to you under or connected with these terms will not exceed 125% (one hundred and twenty five per cent) of the price payable for the Goods and/or Services for any one event or series of connected events.